Akaitcho Continued Education Grant Program (ACEGP)
Akaitcho Territory Government now offers continued education grants to Akaitcho First Nation registered members who are enrolled in a post-secondary program either part-time or full-time. The purpose of this new grant is to provide assistance to students with financial aid who may not otherwise qualify for other government funds and to ensure access to financial supports to improve employment outcomes.
- Be a member of an Akaitcho Territory First Nation of Deninu Kue First Nation (DKFN), Lutsel K’e Dene First Nation (LKDFN), or Yellowknives Dene First Nation (YKDFN) Dettah and Ndilo.
- Enrolled Part-Time/Full-time Post-Secondary Education Program recognized public education facility.
- Ineligible for NWT SFA, ISETP, and other government funding.
- Must reapply for each enrolled semester or term.
Deadline Dates for Post-Secondary Programs Starting in:
- September June 30
- January November 15
- May March 15
- Other 30 days to start date
Please call or email for an application:
Student: “How could I ever climb that mountain?”
Instructor: “You will do it one step at a time.”